Monday, December 05, 2011

improving.....

I went to Knee doc today for checkup & He showed me pics from surgery.. .my meniscus has significant damage.. somewhat torn off bone. it still looks bad, yet it is fairly strong... Doc & I both really wished I had gotten surgery 3 1/2 years ago!! of course...but i was distracted with life & had minimal pain or complication. I had no idea it was so bad till this summer ... but on the positive side... i'm recovering very well & have fairly good RangeOfMotion & things look very good for 6 weeks out. I will continue PT for 6 more weeks & I will get released to RUN again! I cannot wait -- until then -- i have to continue my "Fast" from running for 6 more weeks.

I also just went to Las Vegas for NFCC (national fastpitch coaches convention).It was a great trip & I have gained so much great knowlege about my favorite sport on earth! I will post pics from the trip soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.